The V series air pumps are ideal for larger hydroponic tanks and aquariums; they allow several air stones to be run from one pump so that a large amount of water can be aerated at one time. The filter cover on each pump can be removed so that clean air can be drawn from outside the grow room or tank house, making them ideal pumps for both aquatic and hydroponic applications. Supplied with a barbed brass connector & manifold.
- 10 to 60 litres per minute
- Oil free design ensures contamination free air
- Designed to run several air stones from a single pump
- Robust alloy casing provides whisper quiet operation.
- Suited to both intermittent and continuous duty use
- It is highly efficient ,energy saving, low in noise and safe.
- Ideal for inside or outdoor use
|Pressure||0.2 bar||0.2 bar||0.2 bar||0.3 bar||>0.03Mpa|
|Manifold provided||4 way||4 way||6 way||10 way|