The Plastic Manifold is used for rapid, efficient, and afforable expansion of Hydroponics indoor growing irrigation solutions. Ideal for experienced growers wanting to deploy their own managed irrigation system. It becomes an essential accessory for aeroponics if splitting the air from an airpump and directing it down a number of individual tubes to air stones and rings. Using it will ensure that there is a split of air flow into all of the growing pots.
- For rapid expansion of hydroponics indoor gardening irrigation solutions
- Ideal for experienced growers wanting to deploy their own managed irrigation system
- An essential accessory for aeroponics
- No need to punch holes in pipes or damage equiptment in order to expand your hydroponic system
- Can fix up to 6 driplines to manifold and connect your piping to either end of the fixture
- Affordable and easy
- Available in 4 variations
Screw the manifold into your tee and connect your piping to either end of the tee.
Note: Airlines or airstones will also be needed to properly aerate the nutrient solution and pots.