The Kew Gardens Collection range of gardening tools is produced by Spear & Jackson in collaboration with the Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew.
The narrow blades of these snips are suitable for cutting most types of flowers and fruit stems.
Features & Benefits
• High carbon steel blades for strength and lasting sharpness
• Soft feel handles for increased comfort
• Locking catch for safer carrying and storage
• Suitable for cutting most types of fresh flowers and fruit stems
• Maximum Cut: 6mm (1/4") diameter
• Overall Length: 183mm (7 ")
• Blade Size: 60mm (2 3/8")