AQUAvalve – Autopot
The special component of all AutoPot systems – the magic 1 way valve!
Once connected to the water supply, the power free AQUAvalve in every AutoPot Watering System controls the flow of water to the plants by simple gravity pressure from a reservoir of any size. No pumps, mains water pressure, electricity or timers are ever required!
AQUAvalve is an exceptionally responsive means of feeding. It opens to supply water to plants to a 20mm depth and then closes. Once the plants have used that supply the AQUAvalve reopens to repeat the cycle. No need to second guess plant requirements, compensate for conditions or recalibrate unnecessary pumps or computers.
- AutoPot watering systems, system modules, and watering kits are now supplied as standard with the large bore AQUAvalve5 and with 9mm, 9-16mm and 16mm pipework and fittings.
- Your existing 1Pot, XL, XL SmartPot and easy2grow trays, pots and lids will accommodate the new AQUAvalve5, the 9mm fittings and 9mm pipe. The design of these is unchanged.
- Newly sold tray systems, AQUAbox Straight, AQUAbox Spyder, and 47L/30L tanks are drilled out to accept 9mm pipe and fittings.
- Your existing tray system, AQUAbox Straight, and AQUAbox Spyder will fit AQUAvalve5 but will need existing holes drilling out to 12.5mm. Use a 9mm grommet and 9mm golf filter to run 9mm pipe required for AQUAvalve5.
- Your existing 47L/30L Tanks need existing holes drilling out to 12.5mm. Use a 9mm Grommet and 9mm Golf Filter to run 9mm pipe required for AQUAvalve5.
- FlexiTank and FlexiTank Pro Couplers are unchanged. Only in the event of connecting directly to 9mm pipe do they require the new 16mm-9mm Filter and Adapter.
- Choose 9mm for AQUAvalve5 – 9mm pipe and fittings. AQUAvalve5 has a 66% bigger inlet. The needs of growers are ever evolving, served by an increasingly diverse range of nutrients. With a 5mm inlet, the new AQUAvalve5 rises to the challenge of delivering the widest range of nutrients in a faster flow for a quicker fill, maximising system efficiency. Maintenance is reduced and the risk of blockages minimised.
- Choose 6mm for older, pre-August 2020 AQUAvalves – 6mm pipe and fittings. The original AQUAvalve, the 6mm pipework and 6mm fittings previously supplied with the AutoPot range are still available as spares, as are 16mm-6mm fittings.