MAXIBRIGHT DAYLIGHT LED 200W/300W/660W
This unit comes with IP65 rating as standard, meaning the environment within your grow room poses less threat to the lifespan of your light. Also having the ability to control multiple units via iLink cables or the DAYLIGHT Lighting Controller means you can tailor your lighting needs specifically to your plant, including Sunrise & Sunset settings. All this coupled with no fans or moving parts for silent operation, and very low heat output, makes the DAYLIGHT 300W PRO the most practical option for any small-scale grow room.
200w - These fixtures boast a full spectrum of light with a fixture efficiency of 2.5 μmol/J and total output (PPF) of 500 μmol/s
300w - Overall fixture efficiency: 2.5 μmol/J Total output: 750 μmol/s
The Maxibright Daylight 660W PRO LED
The 660w Pro has a PPF of 1782 μmol/s and a fixture efficiency of 2.7 μmol/J. It’s 6 bars of high-efficiency Osram and LUMLED LED chips cover a 1.5m x 1.5m area perfectly, with great uniform light coverage. In addition to its new lightweight and slimline design, the 660W PRO has new and improved clip on bars which allow one person to assembly it from start to finish.
- Includes remote dimmer: 25% – 50% – 75% – 100% power.
- Outstanding uniformed light coverage -Ideal over a 1.5m x 1.5m area.
- Cool running, Energy efficient & low heat output.
- No fans or moving parts, silent running.
- Enhanced light penetration + Enhanced flowering with added red light.
- Control multiple units with iLink technology.
- Easy to use heavy duty hanging brackets.
- Improved lightweight slimline design.
- Improved easy clip on bars.
- Improved IP65 ingress protection.
Dimensions: 1119.6 x 1066 x 71.1 mm
Net Weight: 8.8kg
Gross Weight: 11.2kg
Input Current: 3.25 A
Input Power: 660 W
Supply Voltage: 120-277 V
Supply Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Power Factor: ≥0.95
IP Rating: IP65
Life Span: >50,000 hours
Light Angle: 120 °
Working Temperature: 0 to 40 °C
Efficiency Data: (μmol/J)
PPF (Tested at 22°C): 1782
Fixture efficiency using input power (660W): 2.7
Fixture efficiency using LED power (607W): 2.84
Average LED efficiency: 3.15
LUMLED white LED chip efficiency: 2.85
Osram red LED chip efficiency: 3.8