Cloth Pots for IWS Flood & Drain System – 6.5L
IWS Flood and Drain systems are all about getting oxygen to the roots and these cloth pots are perfect for vegging your plants before adding to your IWS system.
They are soft strong high quality fabric containers that last for many grow cycles. Cloth pots allow plentiful aeration and also air-prune your plant's roots to create a dense radial root system.
- Tough Fabric construction - durable
- Increased performance over plastic pots
- Eliminates root circling around pot sides
- Can be folded flat for storage
- Fits snugly into the IWS 10.5 litre Big Punch pot
Contains: 1x IWS Smart Pot
Dimensions: 18cm x 24cm
How does the Smart Pot work?:
IWS Systems are low labour easy maintenance watering systems. When feeding, plant pots are flooded with feed. When feeding ends pots are quickly drained of feed. This locks oxygen in the root zone, drives nutrient uptake, fuels growth and impedes unwanted root diseases.
The nutrient solution is housed inside a reservoir and pumped into a separate control pot which floods individual containers to the correct level and for the correct duration. In a flood and drain set-up, each individual container sits on an IWS pot stand and consists of 3 parts:
- Outer Pot - The outer pot is connected to the system via a gland and creates an area for flooding the root system and substrate.
- Inner Pot - The inner pot supports the Smart Pot inner and is used to house your choice of growing medium and allows superior aeration of your root zone over the standard inner pot, this leads to better rooting structure, less time need for vegetative growth and increased health.
- Smart Pot - The IWS Smart Pot inner can be filled with suitable substrate and your chosen plant can then be potted up.
Once your plant is potted up, the Inner Pot can be positioned on top of the Outer and your system can be turned on. We provide full instructions on how to set up and operate your system.
Tip: IWS Cloth Pots are especially useful when using coco in your IWS system as it is coarser than clay pebbles, seramis or rockwool and can lead to pipe blockage.
As always, take great care when handling root systems to reduce stress as much as possible.