Hailea ACO Series Air (Aeration) Compressor Kit
Each kit comes with compressor, airline & taps, steel manifold, non return valves, golf ball airstones
- Model: ACO 009E
- Output: 140L/min
- Power: 120w
- Noise: <60db
- Voltage: 110-120/220-240V
- Weight: 5.1kg
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Size: 283x147x173mm
- Pressure: >0.035Mpa
Hailea ACO Series Air Compressors ACO 208, ACO 308, ACO 318, ACO 328, ACO 388D, ACO 009, ACO 009E, ACO 300A, ACO 500
Pumps and compressors use very similar mechanisms, and basically perform the same action, but in different fluid regimes. At some point there is a crossover point in terminology, but here are some stereotypes:
- Compressors operate on compressible fluids, typically gases. Pumps operate on fluids, typically liquids, approximated as incompressible.
- Compressors are intended to develop a very high pressure rise against a closed system; pumps are designed to develop relatively little pressure against a free-flowing system with minimal backpressure.
- Pumps are often used in continuous-flow operation, while many lower-end compressors must have intermittent duty cycles.
- Compressors usually have a feedback sensor to shut off when they reach a desired pressure; pumps have a fixed design and operate freely across their performance curve as conditions change
The Hailea ACO series air pumps are a highly durable unit and instead of relying on a rubber diaphragm as is the case with other air pumps in its class, these units have a piston mechanism making for a strong, steadfast and effective design worthy for the price paid.
These Hailea air compressor cases are made of high-quality aluminium alloy with streamline design making heat-dissipation more effective these aco compressors stand out from the crowd.
They are driven by an electrical magnetic motor and assume a straight-line shared motion to produce air with more realistic structure.
Adopt SF3 new type wearable material for the cylinder and piston, which is of low power consumption, large air output and high air pressure.
Non-oil lubricating design, the compressed air is purified. They are designed for nonstop or recurrent use indoors or an appropriate closure outdoors. An inlet connection is available on the rear of the pump to pull clean air through an in-built filter.